We let you design your own wedding ceremony package.
Our base price is for the Bride and Groom Eloping - bringing just two guests as witnesses.
- The price is $200 - this includes the ceremony and signing of the Marriage License.
- A keepsake certificate - suitable for framing.
- A copy of "The Marriage Prayer" - which is read as part of the ceremony.
- Six digital photos which are emailed to you - they may be copied, enlarged, duplicated or whatever you choose.
- The use of one of our professionally designed silk bouquets for the photo session.
If including guests - the price increases by $20 per person.
- The Bride and Groom plus two witnesses/guests are included at no additional fee.
- All items in the Elopement ceremony above are included.
- Photos included are at least 12 - 15 depending on the number of guests.
- Please note - due to the layout of our property our maximum is 18 guests. A total of 20 individuals. Because of limited parking, we ask your guests to carpool.
- Parents, children over 3 years of age, Honor Attendants etc. are considered guests.
Other Additions and Options
- Fresh Flowers -
- A bouquet for the Bride - generally $50 - $75
- Corsages for moms or other ladies $8 - $12 each
- Bouquet for Honor Attendant - $40 - $50
- Prices vary depending on the type of flowers used and the design style.
- Additional Photos -
- For each photo beyond the six included in the Elopement price - add $3.
In the Hendersonville area
- With no rehearsal required, small uncomplicated ceremonies $200.
- Requiring a rehearsal with attendants, parents or children participating $300.
- In addition you will receive -
- A Wedding Certificate suitable for framing.
- A copy of "The Marriage Prayer" read as part of your ceremony.
- Completion of your NC Marriage License
Our income helps support: Puffy Paws Kitty Haven